Freitag, 11. November 2011

HMZ-T1 needed

Hey everyone,

living in Germany, I'm at the moment still trying frantically to get my hands on an HMZ-T1 - Sony Germany currently does not even offer preorders and has no information on availability, and Sony US won't ship internationally.

I'm trying to arrange buying a unit through all possible channels right now, so if anyone reading this is unhappy with his HMZ-T1 or just knows someone who has one to sell, please do contact me at hmz3dgaming@gmail.com and let me know - I'm willing to pay a substantial premium as I obviously cannot run the blog without a unit of my own!

Let's hope there's someone out there with a fulfilled preorder who can help me out on this, any help is much appreciated!

1 Kommentare:

Moriak hat gesagt…

Hi, did you manage to get one? I am also desperately looking for one in Czech and can not find a suitable channel..... .

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The author makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. This blog is in no way affiliated with Sony Corporation or NVIDIA. All images are properties of their respective owners and are displayed for illustrative purposes only. No copyright infringement intended - please contact me if you wish for me to remove any images.